Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Another doctors appointment :D

Well I went to the doctors today to get a check up on baby. Trevin is doing wonderful! I gained 3 pounds... which sadly I need to gain more than that, but also I went fron a fundal height of 33 to 35 wich is really good. Heart beat: strong, 120-150's.

The doctor told me that I need to take it easy if my body is telling me to sleep then to sleep, if it tells me I am okay to do house work go ahead but take it easy. I am still low on Iron... so red meat I shall eat.

I cant express how happy I am that this baby is doing so well. I know I am so blessed to have such an amazing life. I have everything I ever wanted out of life. I know I am so blessed in the fact I have a caring family and husband. I am so happy that my in laws are so wonderful. I am so lucky to have this little boy in my life... in my tummy too :D He makes everything worth while. Maybe I dont feel so hot, but I know that everything I am doing is what I should be and that he is proud of me. That he knows how much Devin and I love him.

I know its pregnancy emotions, but I cant help but cry when I think about the love in my little budding family. Thank you everyone who has been there for me and helped me become who I am today. I wouldnt be who I am now if it werent for each person in my life.

God Bless each and every one of you and be with you, to make you feel his love for you as much as I feel it upon me right now.

No comments: