The Rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits/secrets about themselves. At the end of the post the player tags six people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun!
1. I am a very blunt person with most people, which in the end gets me in trouble. I tend to just talk and talk and forget what I am saying. I dont mean to be mean, but occationally I am. Although with my family.. I have learned that I shouldnt be AS blunt.. I am curbing things with others to. It just came to a point a bit ago that I just didnt care what anyone thought about me besides my family because they would never leave me...
2. I love to make things worse than they really are. I find that if you make them worse than they really are then you are never fully disappointed when they turn out to be better than you thought.
3. I still have no idea what I want to do for a living, although I know I want to be involved with music, and I am thinking I could go into cosmetology.
4. I love to read about the Haulocaust. It intregues me for some strange reason. I love to hear stories about how bad they had it, just so I know how Good I have it now.
5. I am HORRIBLE with names! It will take me about 3 weeks to get your name down.. after that I should have it memorized.
6. I honestly love to have a clean room and clean everything. I love to cook and all that stuff, BUT I never seem to have the umph to do it all... I am lazy in turn..
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Alright so, here we go right? lol. Well Since I last wrote, a few new things have happened. I have gotten sick... no fun... All thanks to Devin. He got me and Tiffany both sick, but to make it up, he brought be me flowers the other day. He said it was my medicine. It was Dang cute. I have been in and out of talking to my family, doing what I can and doing basically everythign I can to talk to and See Devin Every day... Since he has been home I have seen him every day. I knew I loved him but today... well it came very evident to how much I care for him. Devin left today at 6 AM to head back to San Diego to visit his mission area, and to aslo have a family vacation. Me being sick.. I stayed in bed a good chunk of the day. All I thought about today was him... I miss him... I never knew this kind of "missing" I feel as if a piece of me is gone.. I usually see him around 6 or so.. and I noticed I got the sickest feeling in my stomache at that time today and it wont go away. Recently I figured out what it is. I have only experienced it once before.... When my parents and siblings went to Iowa for a school function, leaving me with My grandma. I got so sick literally sick after they left. I was puking and just everything... no fun. Well as soon as they got back, I was perfectly better again. It was home sickness... I am home sick for Devin... I have no doubt. I miss everything about him, the way he looks at me, the simple little looks he has, facial expressions, the cute things he says, the fun crazy times, just everything about him. I still have 3 more days to go before I see him. I wil either see him late Sunday or Monday night... bah!!!! Its not fair. When he called me tonight, he resembled everything I was feeling, saying he wished I were there and that he loved me and felt homesick... I miss him... I hope to see him again soon. I also had a talk with my mother today about him. I told her that Him and I were in love and that ya someday we will get married.. but we want to take it step by step. she is frustrated but accepting. Its all going to work out... some day :D
Posted by MalMoore at 11:48 PM
Saturday, November 10, 2007
So recently I have been busy with Devin a lot. He is amazing at all he does, and Tiffany and I believe that he is perfect in every way lol. The past few weeks I havent missed a day of seeing him in some way or another. He has taken the time to actually stop by my house, stay with me as long as possible or Tiffany drives up here to see her boyfriend, Dustin (Devins Buddy who is another return missionary), and I just car pool with her. Its a lot of fun! The past week he has brought me flowers, food, and sent me home with his blanket and a couple of his jackets. He is the sweetest guy I have ever met. His family and I have gotten to know one another fairly quickly and I just love being around them! They are awesome! I have been to family shindigs and just having fun with them all. Devin tells me how much they love me and what not. We have played Catch phraze with Derrick, Monique, Tiffany, Dustin, Niki, Mike, Marcea, Chad, Devin and I. We have gone to a Jerico road concert with Cindy, Kevin, (Both his parents) Marcea, Chad, Devin and I. We have gone to a Ventriloquest at Snow college with His parents, Mo, Derrick, Dustin, Tiffany, Garett, Devin and I. So as you can tell we are quite the dirty little fun havers. Then, tonight we went up to what is known as "The Shack". It is a little building that they built themselves to just have fun in and watch movies. They wired it all and everything like that. Its pretty sweet. I love him... I know it sounds crazy but I love him. My Parents arent to thrilled with me dating him, but at this point I know this is where I am suppose to be and who I am suppose to be with. I have been confirmed and confirmed one time after another about him. He is the best. We have had our quirls and our fights, and I am sure there are many more coming, but I also know that we WILL make it through them. I love him with all my heart, and I know he loves me. Mark my words... we will get married one day. San Diego Temple BABY!!! Not for a long time though. August at the earliest.... but yeah... we are taking time to make things perfect. I love him... :)
Posted by MalMoore at 12:18 AM