Saturday, November 10, 2007

Living the good life

So recently I have been busy with Devin a lot. He is amazing at all he does, and Tiffany and I believe that he is perfect in every way lol. The past few weeks I havent missed a day of seeing him in some way or another. He has taken the time to actually stop by my house, stay with me as long as possible or Tiffany drives up here to see her boyfriend, Dustin (Devins Buddy who is another return missionary), and I just car pool with her. Its a lot of fun! The past week he has brought me flowers, food, and sent me home with his blanket and a couple of his jackets. He is the sweetest guy I have ever met. His family and I have gotten to know one another fairly quickly and I just love being around them! They are awesome! I have been to family shindigs and just having fun with them all. Devin tells me how much they love me and what not. We have played Catch phraze with Derrick, Monique, Tiffany, Dustin, Niki, Mike, Marcea, Chad, Devin and I. We have gone to a Jerico road concert with Cindy, Kevin, (Both his parents) Marcea, Chad, Devin and I. We have gone to a Ventriloquest at Snow college with His parents, Mo, Derrick, Dustin, Tiffany, Garett, Devin and I. So as you can tell we are quite the dirty little fun havers. Then, tonight we went up to what is known as "The Shack". It is a little building that they built themselves to just have fun in and watch movies. They wired it all and everything like that. Its pretty sweet. I love him... I know it sounds crazy but I love him. My Parents arent to thrilled with me dating him, but at this point I know this is where I am suppose to be and who I am suppose to be with. I have been confirmed and confirmed one time after another about him. He is the best. We have had our quirls and our fights, and I am sure there are many more coming, but I also know that we WILL make it through them. I love him with all my heart, and I know he loves me. Mark my words... we will get married one day. San Diego Temple BABY!!! Not for a long time though. August at the earliest.... but yeah... we are taking time to make things perfect. I love him... :)

1 comment:

Stacy said...

you are tagged! See my blog for details! :)