Friday, November 16, 2007

I had to do it.. My sister made me...

The Rules: Each player lists 6 facts/habits/secrets about themselves. At the end of the post the player tags six people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Have fun!

1. I am a very blunt person with most people, which in the end gets me in trouble. I tend to just talk and talk and forget what I am saying. I dont mean to be mean, but occationally I am. Although with my family.. I have learned that I shouldnt be AS blunt.. I am curbing things with others to. It just came to a point a bit ago that I just didnt care what anyone thought about me besides my family because they would never leave me...

2. I love to make things worse than they really are. I find that if you make them worse than they really are then you are never fully disappointed when they turn out to be better than you thought.

3. I still have no idea what I want to do for a living, although I know I want to be involved with music, and I am thinking I could go into cosmetology.

4. I love to read about the Haulocaust. It intregues me for some strange reason. I love to hear stories about how bad they had it, just so I know how Good I have it now.

5. I am HORRIBLE with names! It will take me about 3 weeks to get your name down.. after that I should have it memorized.

6. I honestly love to have a clean room and clean everything. I love to cook and all that stuff, BUT I never seem to have the umph to do it all... I am lazy in turn..