Thursday, November 6, 2008

Good news

Devin and I are doing wonderful lately. About a week and a half ago we found out that we were going to have a baby. It was quite stressful wondering if we would have another miscarriage, but Devin and I prayed and took time to relax and let life take its course. We strongly believe that this baby is here to stay with us. I am now about 6 and a half weeks pregnant, and the doctors told me I am due July 1st. I am really excited and having a great time with knowing what a blessing this baby is already in our lifes.

About a week ago I started getting really nauseous and sick, I didnt even want to get out of bed. I puked every day for about 5 days. I just thought it was morning sickness, but the vitamin B6 wasnt seeming to help, and yesterday I got to the point were I couldnt controll my vomiting, which is not fun. I puked harder than I have ever in my life, and it stressed my stomache out to be achy from stressed out. I decided at that time to call my mom. I asked her if she was me, what she would do. She replied saying that she would call the OBGYN and ask her her opinion on my symptoms. I did just that, but the doctor was out of the office for the day but her nurse was still in, She told me to get an appointment with my regular doctor because she thought I had a virus or a bactirial infection. This morning I went to the doctors.................

Morings are nto my favorite, and waiting on the patient table for a long time while sick to your stomache is not my favorite thing haha. I waited for 45 minutes for the doctor to come in. When she came in she told me why it took her so long... A Patient in July got a fish hook in her finger while camping, SO she cut off the tip and left it in her finger lol. She went to the doctors to get it out and they couldnt find it and they could only feel it so she had her come back in today and they finallly got it after an hour and a half of searching in her finger for it.

Finaly it was my time, she spent about 2 mins with me and said that I had a nasty virus that was causing cold symptoms and flu symptoms. NOT FUN. She gave me a perscription and a B12 Shot. She told me to relax and what not.

I went to get my perscription filled and guess what? My perscription was a total of $121!!! NOT COOL. I had to get it though or I wouldnt be able to feel normal or capable of doing simple tasks like Laundry.

When I came home I talked to my sister in Law Amy and she told me that she has the same perscription and gets it for $27, and that if I need some she has some lol..... GOODNESS my luck. Its okay though because I need to stay hydrated and feed my baby the best I can.

We are also getting ready for our apartment to be done. We are excited for the chance of our own place. We should be, and I say should because we were suppose to be in there by October, but now its November, and he says only a week and a half to 2 weeks at the most. but we shall see.

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Yay! You updated your blog! woohoo!